This website contains highly precise railway maps of urban transports :
Maps contain :
- Tube, Undeground, Overground & DLR map of London, UK
- Metro of Paris, France
- Tramways of Paris & suburbs, France
- RER (suburban transport of Paris), France (Preview version, unfinished)
- Tramways of Bordeaux, France
- Tramway of Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Tramways of Grenoble, France
- Tramways of Le Mans, France
- Metro & tramways of Lille, France
- Metro & tramways of Lyon, France
- Metro & tramways of Marseille, France
- Tramways of Montpellier, France
- Tramways of Mulhouse, France
- Tramways of Nantes, France
- Tramways of Nice, France
- Tramways of Orléans, France
- Tramways of Rennes, France
- Tramways of Reims (under construction), France
- Tramways of Rouen, France
- Tramways of Saint-Etienne, France
- Tramways of Strasbourg, France
- Metro & Tramways of Barcelona, Spain
- Tramways of Geneva, Switzerland
- Metro of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Metro of Milano, Italy
- Metro of Torino, Italy
These maps are available in two formats :
- The real layout of the lines (metros & funiculars), tracks, ...
- The position of the stations and their platforms.
- Closed stations or never opened.
- Tracks and tunnels of service and lines connection.
- Extension projects of the network.
- Tracks number, open dates of the sections
- Disappeared tracks.
- Outside connections
- Many more...
- PNG (image file) : simple
- PDF (Acrobat document format) : vectorial shemas, fully zoomable, full informations
You can contact the author, Franklin JARRIER, by sending an email to
The site carto.metro.free.fr as well as the entirety of the documents which it contains is the subject of registrations of copyright. The protection of these documents applies in particular against any commercial use with title. This included public diffusion total, partial or by assembly of these documents by way of press, of article, publication of work, or diffusion on an Internet site, without preliminary written authorization.
The consultation of these documents for personal use is free.